About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

02 October 2012

Teacher & Librarian Swag!

Teachers and librarians,

I have a bunch of autographed HUSH, HUSH books, audiobooks, and posters to give away. I'm going to bundle them in a box and ship them to one winner. If you're interested, please fill out the entry form here. Giveaway runs through 10/7 (Sunday).  

Thanks for all you do!

-Becca



3 comments:

Angela said...

Filled in the form, but as a public librarian, I could only name the School District my library is located in. Hope we don't have to work at the schools to win.

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Hi Angela,

School District is fine. I'll change that to make it clear. Thanks for entering.

Kathy Reads Fiction said...

Thank you so much! It means a lot to feel appreciated, and I know my school and students will be appreciative if I win. *fingers crossed*