About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

23 October 2012

Release Day Contest!

Are you celebrating today's FINALE release day by wearing something HUSH, HUSH themed or inspired?  

Feathers in your hair?  
An angel tee-shirt? 
Feather jewelry??   

Post a picture of yourself showing what your are doing/wearing over on Becca's Facebook page.  The photo with the most "Likes" will win a FINALE themed prize pack, including a signed copy of FINALE!!    (If you don't have Facebook, don't worry! You can email your pic to me and I will post it for you)

Becca is traveling for part of the day, but she's so excited to check in on FB to see how you guys are celebrating release day!

(edited to add:  The contest will run through Friday, October 26)





2 comments:

Chyna said...

Awwwww I want to win, but when i saw all those amazing photos :( I lost my will to join.... hahaha I still can't w8 to rread the finale!!! OMG!
Ur fan
-chyna

Magic105 said...

I'm to late for the contest.:( But Finale was A-MAZ-ING!!! I bought it right on the 23rd and finished in 2 days!! I had so many mixed emotions after reading it!! It was well written, but I just can't believe there are no more books coming out for the series!:'( Anyway, can't wait to read your next book that's coming out, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!:)