Here's what the poster said:
- Leaves someone out on purpose
- Wants to hurt someone's feelings
- Says or writes unkind things about someone
- Says or writes untrue things about someone
WAYS TO STOP A BULLY...
- Ignore them
- Make a new friend
- Say something kind about someone
- Tell a teacher, friend, or parent
Unfortunately, bullying isn't something only first graders have to face. It exists in every stage of life. Recongizing it is part of the equation. But having the courage to stand up to it is vital. Courage never hurts anyone. Courage never makes you a smaller person.
But it can be stopped.