About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

05 July 2012

Lazy Summer Days

Hi guys -

I am lovin' this summer, which has got to be my laziest and most relaxed to date. The kids stay up late, playing outside, and sleep deep into the morning. I've been getting up early to run and/or bike since it has been so hot lately, but it has given me an excuse to indulge in afternoon naps. My days have been filled with trips to the pool, to the park, or shooting hoops with the kids in the driveway. Not much writerly news to report. FINALE is on its way to the press. I can't believe in just over three months, you will be reading it!

Of course, since I'm not working on any writing projects at the moment, my mind is furiously searching for other ways to be creative. Almost always, this means playing around with my home. I must have been feeling especially patriotic yesterday because, on a whim, I decided to paint my dining room RED. The right side of my brain is dancing with joy!





Speaking of the Fourth, I hope those of you in the States had a very happy Independence Day!



-Becca

No comments: