About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

17 September 2014

What Would YOU Do for Black Ice?

Hi guys!

I have three advance reader copies of BLACK ICE that I want to share with my most devoted readers! But how can I choose just three of you? Talk about an impossible choice! So, I've decided to let YOU convince me you should get a copy by showing me what you would do to win one.

Show me what creative, crazy, fun, superfanish thing you would do for a signed advance copy of BLACK ICE. Here's how:
  • Post a picture or video on any social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.) showing what you would do to get your hands on a copy of BLACK ICE.
  • Caption it "What I Would Do for Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick"
  • Tag me in the picture or post, if you can, and make sure it's public so I can see it.  
  • Keep it clean, safe, and be kind to others, please. 
  • Have fun with it!
Most important, you must complete the entry form below. This is the only way to be officially entered.  

This contest is open to EVERYONE, whether you live in Colombia, Canada, or Cameroon, and runs through 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) on September 25th. Books will be mailed the next day.  



No comments: