About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

05 February 2013

Valentine's Day Surprise

So, yesterday on Twitter I posed the question, "Do you love or hate Valentine's Day?" The overwhelming majority of my followers are not fans. Especially if they are single. I get it. It's not nearly as fun to celebrate love when you're not, well, in love. (Actually, it's probably worse if you are in love with someone, and they're not in love with you.)

In the spirit of romance, I'm going to share something special here on my blog on Valentine's Day that celebrates the love between my favorite fictional couple. Yes, that would be Patch and Nora. How did you guess? Whether you love or hate Valentine's Day, if you're a fan of the Hush, Hush series, be sure to stop by here on February 14th!

 

3 comments:

Jamus said...

I miss Patch!!!

Thaila said...

Hey! I'm busy reading Finale now and will be doing a short review on y blog soon after i'm done, www.asliceofthaipie.blogspot.com So far, the 12 chapters that I have read I have loved! I'll let you know when I have finished my review! I usually only do short reviews. Anyway, I love Valentines day, because no matter if you are in love or not, love is still a beautiful concept and it is an amazing way of life!!

Thaila said...

Hey Becca, I finished my review http://asliceofthaipie.blogspot.com/

go check it out if you'd like, (its very positive) :)